VP of Client Experience focused on the areas below.
- Responsible for approximately $100m of revenue across 6-8 states and over 15 locations.
- Responsible for and collaborates with the SVP in the development and implementation of the Region’s revenue plan, budget, communications, customer experience/service, operational goals, safety, and policy/procedure compliance in accordance with the company’s strategic direction, mission, vision and values.
- Lead the execution the strategic initiatives across Region based upon regional needs and overall corporate direction. Ensure optimal safety practices, full regulatory compliance, and operational readiness.
- Drive the alignment of regional Area Managers to corporate direction and be accountable for the achievement of operational objectives and KPIs consistent with corporate strategy.
- Accountable for the profitability and financial performance of the region. Develop the region’s annual operating and capital budget.
- Direct and mentor Area Managers, holding them accountable to the delivery of services to ensure high levels of quality which meet or exceed established standards of operations. Responsible for overall talent management, development and succession planning for the region.
- Regularly evaluate talent and addresses low performing teammates, including termination of low performers. Effectively mentor, coach, and model appropriate leadership behavior. Build and cultivate a strong culture of teammate engagement at all levels within the region.
- Maintain strong customer relationships, protocols and standards as well as service level targets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Centers or Excellence (COE) peers in Clinical, Maintenance, Safety, Aviation, and Business Development to drive safety, quality and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and 15 years related management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree in business (MBA) preferred.
- Extensive experience in healthcare services preferred.