Commercial Real Estate Market Director focused on the areas below.
- Develop and grow the market sector by creating, building, and growing business opportunities and managing relationships with real estate development firms, key partners, project managers, engineers, frontline construction crews, owners, and agencies.
- Create and implement strategic planning including vision, mission, and business model for market sector.
- Identify and cultivate key partner relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand the company’s footprint in the commercial real estate marketplace to build positive brand awareness.
- Engage in industry events and meetings to stay current with market conditions and competition. Attend and host client meetings and trade shows.
- Perform financial evaluation, budgeting, and forecasting for market sector. Provide regular updates on new business development and other KPIs to the management team.
- Promote and maintain a culture of high responsiveness, customer service, quality, safety and continuous improvement.
- Drive project-based quality and continually strive to increase customer service and client experience.
- 8+ years of building relationships and managing projects in the commercial construction, engineering, or maintenance industry. Management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Construction Engineering.
- MBA preferred.
- PE licensure.