Vice President of Healthcare Operations focused on the areas below.
- Collaborate with SVP in the development and implementation of revenue plan, budget, communications, customer experience, operational goals, and more in accordance with strategic direction, mission, vision, and values.
- P&L responsibility for approximately $100m of revenue across multiple locations.
- Drive the alignment of regional Area Managers to corporate direction and accountability for the achievement of operational objectives and KPIs consistent with corporate strategy.
- Accountable for the profitability and financial performance of the region. Develops and is held accountable for the region’s annual operating and capital budget.
- Direct and mentor Area Managers, holding them accountable to the delivery of services to ensure high levels of quality and business practices which meet and strive to exceed established standards of operations. Responsible for overall talent management, development and succession planning for the region.
- Regularly evaluate talent and address low performing teammates, including termination of low performers. Effectively mentor, coach, and model appropriate leadership behavior. Build and cultivate a strong culture of teammate engagement at all levels within the region.
- Maintain strong customer relationships, protocols and standards as well as service level targets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Centers or Excellence (COE) peers in Clinical, Maintenance, Safety, Aviation, and Business Development to drive safety, quality and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and 15 years related management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree in business (MBA) preferred.
- Extensive experience in healthcare services preferred.