Vice President of Operations focused on the areas below.
- Provide innovation and strategy to operations as well as managing a capital program of over $1 billion in the Permian Basin.
- Oversee both the field and technical aspects of operations including completions, drilling and production for a 7-rig drilling program and 35,500 Bo/d of production.
- Deliver strategies and projects to improve the company’s overall operational efficiencies, profitability, and results.
- Work closely with the other senior executives to optimize capital expenditures through the planning, directing, coordinating, and execution of operational activities.
- Accountable for the direction, management, and performance of the company’s technical and field operations including drilling, completions, and production.
- Ensure that the strategic and business plans are effectively implemented, and financial and operational objectives are attained in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Set, support, and monitor near-term and longer-term operating performance targets.
- 15+ years of overall experience in management roles of increased responsibility in the energy business.
- A proven track record of delivering operational excellence within the exploration & production sector.
- Strong business and commercial acumen, including the creation and execution of business strategies and strong technical skills.
- A demonstrated ability to be innovative and to establish the highest-quality practices while applying disciplined planning and risk management principles.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.