Vice President of Marketing focused on the areas below.
- Provides the strategic direction and day‐to‐day oversight of the marketing department.
- Participates with executive management in making key decisions regarding the company’s overall business planning.
- Oversees the development of a marketing function responsible for ensuring the optimization of revenue in the disposition of the company’s production of oil, NGLs, and natural gas.
- Establish budgets, goals, and targets for the Marketing department.
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing.
- Grow new and existing relationships with purchasers.
- Analyze market intelligence in order to optimize operations.
- 15 or more years of related experience including in-depth knowledge of industry leading marketing process.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.