Director of Environmental focused on the areas below.
- Leads environmental compliance for all existing facilities and construction projects.
- Focus on permitting, submitting reports, monitoring, auditing, and all other aspects of environmental compliance.
- Develops environmental standards and procedures and ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Stays updated with all new applicable environmental regulations and meets with governmental agencies on a regular basis.
- Provides support for the development, implementation, and monitoring of environmental management systems.
- Oversees personnel responsible for environmental compliance, including environmental managers and coordinators.
- Develops and maintains performance metrics (scorecards).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of Environmental.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare reports, exercise discretion when dealing with confidential information, and to keep records and analyze/summarize raw data.
- Bachelor’s degree and current valid driver’s license required.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.