Director of Financial Planning and Analysis focused on the areas below.
- Prepares the annual and long-term financial plans; monitors and analyzes performance plans.
- Provides insightful and value-added business analyses and develops processes.
- Manages a team of analysts in supporting the Commercial/Operations organizations.
- Prepares sophisticated economic models that provide financial analysis, commercial contractual terms, and key decision-making support to senior leadership.
- Manages the company’s financial planning process which includes monthly forecasting, five-year business plan development, and annual budgeting.
- Acts as project manager for the entire budget process, including setting timelines while ensuring all budgets are accurate.
- Leads efforts in modeling/due diligence efforts for potential asset acquisitions, organic growth, and consolidation efforts.
- 8 years of Finance experience within the energy industry, with experience in the midstream sector a plus.
- Previous leadership experience in managing staff and a history of demonstrating strong leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to the ability to think creatively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics – with an MBA and/or CPA preferred.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.