Director of Regulatory Affairs focused on the areas below.
- Ensures Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) requirements are met for interstate and intrastate natural gas pipelines and interstate NGL pipelines.
- Develops, files, and negotiates with federal and state agencies regarding the transportation and storage rates for regulated assets.
- Participates in acquisition planning and conducts due diligence to ensure regulatory and business objectives can be met.
- Provides advice on the potential regulatory issues and solutions related to commercial transactions.
- Monitors FERC orders and ensures compliance filings are made in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manages all aspects of rate cases, including gaining agency approval and being the lead negotiator in the settlement process.
- Maintains credibility as the primary regulatory contact with the Railroad Commission of Texas, the Michigan Public Service Commission, the Louisiana Office of Conservation, the Oklahoma Corporation Commission, and other state agencies.
- 10 years of management and supervisory experience in an energy-related field.
- 6 years of direct management experience in the natural gas regulatory area.
- Knowledge to interpret and understand complex regulatory orders and rules and how they apply to various businesses in order to make decisions on the best options.
- Ability to communicate well with and represent the company before key agency staff.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.