Geology Manager focused on the areas below.
- Lead the Geoscience Team in conducting integrated reservoir characterization studies and provide geological support for drilling activities.
- Recognize and act on opportunities through sound geological, geophysical, and business reasoning and translate these opportunities into commercial results.
- Shape and influence the direction and growth of a well-run oil and gas company.
- Provide consistent, detailed, and integrated interpretations and recommendations in support of business decisions.
- Document key parameters and implement workflows that will assist in optimizing drilling locations, recompletions, workovers, and drilling/completing best practices.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects, set clear work standards within the team and delegate responsibilities to staff as needed.
- Assume responsibility for additional special projects and duties as directed by the executive team.
- 10+ years of experience working as a Geoscientist, with a broad technical expertise in, exposure to, and understanding of a range of different conventional and unconventional resource plays.
- 5+ years of leadership experience, including experience mentoring technical staff.
- Deep working knowledge of core geoscience principles (ex. petroleum geology, stratigraphy, depositional systems, structure, geophysics, geochemistry).
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Geology or a related discipline; Post Graduate or Master’s degree preferred.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.