Gas Operations Manager focused on the areas below.
- Recruit, lead, and supervise a high performing, safe operations team across multiple functions, facilities, or commodities while driving the efficient and cost-effective use of numerous resources through consistent and effective application of policies and procedures.
- Assure safe, reliable, and compliant operations, drive continuous improvement, training, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Drive attainment of corporate and business unit strategies, goals and objectives, and process and performance metrics.
- Evaluate team performance based on operational efficiency, reliability and quality metrics; take corrective action where appropriate, focusing on process adherence and data integrity.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and drive adoption of process changes through effective collaboration and expectation setting.
- Maintain continuous leadership presence in the work environment and remove barriers with pre-reqs, materials, stakeholder, and other issues. Build and maintain effective relationships with all areas that support Operations.
- Assist in preparing resource forecasts and providing input to longer-term work plans.
- Associates or technical degree preferred.
- 5+ years in design, construction, operations, engineering or maintenance of utility systems/power generation plants or related industries/fields.
- Proven results at achieving performance and operational metrics and driving process adherence.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in specific functional area including standards, procedures, and applicable government/environmental regulations. Operational knowledge of work and asset management and analytical/reporting applications.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.