Chief Information Officer focused on the areas below.
- Provide vision and leadership for global information technology initiatives and services that support the execution of the company’s business strategy.
- Utilize strong visionary-leadership in conjunction with strong IT knowledge and change management capabilities.
- Lead IT strategy and annual plans, developing and maintaining effective cross-team and vendor partner relationships.
- Oversee the identification and implementation best practices for optimizing infrastructure and operations costs, improving system performance, and ensuring service-level requirements are met.
- Participate in the preparation and regular review of IT business plans, budgets, forecasts, and actual spends.
- Lead, develop, and coach employees via timely and constructive feedback, managing performance issues and developing succession plans.
- Effectively manage risk associated with technology, project execution, security, and disaster.
- 15+ years of IT leadership experience, ability to coach and lead teams ensuring high levels of engagement across the organization.
- 5+ years of managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience managing infrastructure and IT operations including on premise and public cloud infrastructure, colocation management, virtualization and containers, shared storage, network infrastructure, end-user technology, message brokers, and data analytics and visualization, among others.
- Broad knowledge or current and emerging technologies with experience in general risk and controls/IT governance.
- Exceptional project management skills with experience developing dashboards and key metrics to inform strategy.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.