Vice President of Development focused on the areas below.
- Lead a team of 20 geoscience, reservoir engineering, project planning, reserve and GIS technical experts.
- Support full-field development planning, provide geological support for drilling activities, prospect within existing acreage, and evaluate acquisition opportunities.
- Ensure the development of technical talent and succession plans for critical roles; create workforce plans that anticipate the needs of the business.
- Participate in senior leadership meetings addressing the subsurface and full-field development questions and issues that arise.
- Work in close coordination with other teams to ensure the successful execution of the business plan.
- Support investor-related activities by overseeing the generation of presentation materials including development plans, maps, cross-sections, and regional geology/reservoir studies.
- Present results of reservoir characterization, geoscience analyses and full-field development plans to key stakeholders.
- 10+ years of prior related oil and gas experience with broad technical expertise in, exposure to, and understanding of unconventional resource plays.
- 5+ years of leadership experience.
- Proficiency with E&P software such as PETRA, Aries, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Geology or Engineering required; MBA, MA or MS preferred.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.