Vice President of Customer Care focused on the areas below.
- Lead entire customer care organization including residential and SME customer service interactions via phone and digital channels.
- Opportunity to transform standard of excellence and make a mark on the industry.
- The chosen candidate can live and work in a variety of US locations including TX, WI, CO, or MN.
- Manage billing and accounts receivable.
- Read meters and understand electronic and analog tools as the job requires.
- Integrate with company departments.
- Drive use of new tools and innovation.
- Executive level experience managing teams.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Strong financial acumen.
- 15 years of operations, customer and/or financial management experience.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.