Residential Sales Representative focused on the areas below.
- Maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts.
- Aggressively seek new projects.
- Analyze customer needs and formulate solutions using all available resources.
- Maintain awareness of competitive products.
- Work closely as part of regional sales team and service existing and prospective accounts in assigned territory in accordance of company policies.
- Recommend new products and modification of present products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, self-development programs, conventions, association meetings, and trade shows.
- Maintain up to date records in CRM and possess strong presentation, problem-solving, and cold calling skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years selling value-added products in a construction related field.
- Construction industry experience desirable.
- Broad knowledge of services, products, and basic sales techniques.
- Travel up to 50%
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.