Product Marketing Manager focused on the areas below.
- Responsible for establishing the marketing strategy, portfolio requirements, and channel programs required to drive profitable growth of flooring underlayment, carpet seam tape, and flooring tools business.
- Work closely with the established marketing, communications, operations and commercial organizations on long-term strategic programs to broaden the company’s flooring portfolio and channel presence.
- Lead marketing strategy and initiatives for the big box retail channel. Drive marketing strategy including brand alignment/management, category management, digital programs and online website presence.
- Maintain portfolio vitality via close collaboration with R&D to successfully develop and launch new products, targeting interior flooring construction and repair.
- Identify portfolio enhancement opportunities, both organic and inorganic. Contribute to product development programs from ideation through commercialization including go-to-market channel strategy and execution. Conduct market needs and technology road mapping to clearly articulate future growth options, through portfolio development, partnership and acquisition.
- Optimize company’s distribution growth strategy, asses business objectives and expectations of the various partners, identify gaps and opportunities to implement actionable plans to expand presence in these channels.
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience and Communications team to develop campaigns and promotions to enhance distributor partnerships and increase brand equity and awareness across the entire channel.
- Work with sales leadership to develop and nurture OEM and key end-user customer accounts.
- Support productivity and business optimization projects for the betterment of the Flooring business P&L. Serve as key contributor for internal business reviews and management presentations to senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field. MBA preferred. Six Sigma and/or LEAN certification is a plus.
- 5 years relevant experience, preferably in product management or marketing. Experience within the flooring industry, channel marketing and/or distribution experience a plus.
- Up to 30% travel expected.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Independently able to manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced global environment.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.