Supply Chain Director focused on the areas below.
- Apply various methods including negotiations, material substitutions, rebates, discounts, and leveraged buying to deliver the lowest possible price for direct and indirect materials, supplies, equipment, and services.
- Develop plans and implement continuous improvement within national procurement processes, SIOP process, data accuracy, reducing costs associated with transactions, minimizing resources needed to manage the process, and increasing the speed of processing transactions.
- Maintain ownership of the RM, FG, Customer and Supplier data within the client’s ERP system and ensures it is accurate. Ensure inbound and outbound logistics are efficient and meet the needs of the client’s sites and customers.
- Lower cost material sourcing in an ever-changing national market.
- Manage product supply / demand balance on existing and added assets.
- Support customer service levels while achieving savings.
- BS in Engineering, Supply Chain, or relevant field. Wood products procurement background a plus.
- Analytical thinking and strategic reasoning.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- 15 years of experience in Supply Chain roles with emphasis on Procurement/Sourcing.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.