Regional Director of Operations focused on the areas below.
- Provides leadership to achieve KPIs, goals, and objectives.
- Supports area managers and base level operations with collaboration to drive safety, quality, and training.
- Maintain all company standards as the key point of contact for client interactions.
- Development and management of an annual P&L, operating, and capital budgets for the assigned region.
- Create coaching and training plans for Area Managers and oversee career and succession planning.
- Manage regional spare fleet, using information from the Area Managers and Regional Maintenance Director in coordination with other Regional Directors and Regional Aviation Directors.
- Work with Area Managers, in coordination with Corporate Human Resources, regarding regional and base terminations, job description changes, FTE increases or decreases, exempt hiring and promotions.
- Facilitate the opening of new base locations and the conversion of HBS to ADM bases.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 – 12 years related experience.
- P&L management experience.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.