Regional Director of Business Development focused on the areas below.
- Develop and lead regional business development plan, expanding into new areas and furthering existing client relationships.
- Direct and ensure effective implementation of annual sales business plan including meeting KPIs.
- Oversee marketing department and maintain company standards across the organization.
- Develop and implement special events and projects as related to sales and business development.
- Evaluate risks and benefits, negotiating new contracts as required.
- Consistent communication with other key stakeholders.
- Uphold brand standards within the marketplace.
- Strong financial acumen with focus on financial aspects in a business environment.
- Demonstrated success in business development and community outreach.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.