Senior Director of Corporate Economic Development focused on the areas below.
- Lead the corporate economic development team and develop the corporate economic development strategy across all company jurisdictions including the optimization of resources between corporate economic development and operating company departments. Responsible for communicating this strategic vision to senior management and other leaders in the company.
- Direct the customer prospect activities of the company including necessary research, development, and tracking. Responsible for generating significant near-term and long-term revenue opportunities through customer growth (new or existing).
- Utilize extensive knowledge of economic development strategies to maximize the customer attraction through the company’s value proposition for all regulated operating companies.
- Direct the annual corporate economic development activities of the company, including optimization of the national outreach activities, cluster analysis and tracking, certified site initiatives, coordination of economic development efforts with other business units and the negotiation of any large customer acquisitions across all business areas.
- Establish and maintain industry and commercial relationships, representing the company in various forums and events.
- Develop and lead a team to successfully implement initiatives and achieve goals, including all managerial duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, political science or a related field required, with advanced degree preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of electric or gas industry with a minimum 10 years of management experience and 7 years of experience developing and managing economic development strategies and relationships.
- At least 5 years in a market development position and 5 years of utility company experience preferred.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.