Senior Director of Customer Strategy and Solutions focused on the areas below.
- Create and drive the customer strategy, leading a team to develop and build a long-term strategic plan with a focus on customer solutions that provide loyalty and value for key customers, communities and the mass market. Lead the implementation of strategic business priorities and measure and report on the results.
- Optimize and lead the commercialization process for new products and services, optimizing product development process while planning and implementing a commercialization process for new concepts for business and residential customers.
- Lead the development, commercialization, and/or implementation of an integrated customer strategic plan with a specific focus on attracting and retaining key customers, improving our customer experience, and increasing customer choice.
- Lead key customer strategy, customer experience, and program development/management teams. Ensure collaboration of marketing, internal organizations, and personnel who interact and engage with our key customers.
- Direct a team to deliver maximum efficiency and meet goals for customer choice options. Ensure proper resource allocation to foster positive relationships with internal and external clients. Ensure programs are delivering expected value to customers and work with other internal business unit leadership to modify programs as necessary
- Implement strategic initiatives, in partnership with Operating Company leadership, to compete for generation options, drive sales growth and retain large customers. Lead the company’s competitive offerings to our customers.
- Direct team to leverage data within customer systems to support product development and/or sales and marketing activities and track customer opportunities. Use business analytics to improve the effectiveness and acceptance of our customer solutions and for ideas for new offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- 8 years of related experience with 7 years of regulated business experience, including an understanding of the regulated financial model is strongly preferred.
- 8 years of management experience.
Contact Refine Search at email@example.com to learn more about this or a similar search.