HR Business Partner focused on the areas below.
- Provide strategic and tactical HR support to key business leaders to reach core business goals.
- Collaborate with management and employees to identify and resolve issues that achieve a balance between business and employee needs, and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and government regulations where required.
- Provide advice, guidance and resolution to employee relations issues impacting effective business and organizational success.
- Contribute to the development of policies and practices to ensure alignment with corporate and business unit strategies.
- Drive talent development though delivery of organization key performance processes and systems. Identify, evaluate and manages talent risks within business unit.
- Deliver compensation systems to business units ensuring organizational consistency and compliance.
- Lead human resources staff planning efforts, including partnering with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team to identify and build a diverse pool of professional, technical and leadership talent.
- 6-8 years of experience as a human resources generalist.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience providing HRBP support to a major business.
- Demonstrated expertise in employee relations, compensation planning, employee/leadership development and organizational effectiveness.
Contact Refine Search at email@example.com to learn more about this or a similar search.