Regional Operations Manager focused on the areas below.
- Manage activities to ensure each region is staffed and achieving maximum in-service availability and directly supervise employees in the assigned area/region.
- Champion safety and quality operations.
- Responsible and accountable for the day to day operations which include ensuring all operations are in service, operating safely and providing positive customer experience.
- Provide consistent leadership focused on building an optimal and engaged culture at the local level that exemplifies the company’s core values and mission.
- Accountable for the management and control of the P&L across assigned regions including expense and payroll controls.
- Coordinate startups, moves and closures with regional leadership including facility repairs/maintenance and lease management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to be available 24/7 for operational requirements.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.