Regional Sales Representative focused on the areas below.
- Identify new applicators, develop relationships with General Contractors and foster relations with DOT engineers to influence the establishment and development of DOT specifications within the assigned territory in civil engineering applications.
- Lead and create sustainable business development and delivery capabilities for the sector and geographically.
- Create, maintain, and increase sales volume with established applicator customer network and new customers by implementing planned sales strategies, company marketing programs, and delivering service to customers.
- Refine existing and develop new specifications for DOT projects that agree with sales and marketing strategies.
- Influence and manage sales throughout project cycle.
- Maintain up-to-date customer territory records, complying with company policy and exhibiting excellent customer service tendencies.
- Implement targets in accordance with quarterly and annual sales forecast, communicating effectively with stakeholders.
- Train and execute behavior change with approved applicators and end-user clients as appropriate and in accordance with company policies and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years selling value-added products in a construction related field.
- Knowledge of liquid waterproofing industry and related products and services. Construction industry experience desirable.
- Proven track record in project focused sales.
- Experience in public tender work, preferably with DOT projects.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint knowledge required.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, be a proactive team player, and be well organized.
- Travel up to 50%.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.