Regional Sales Manager focused on the areas below.
- Service and maintain existing and prospective accounts in assigned territory in accordance with company’s policies and programs. Maintain and increase sales volume by implementing planned sales strategies, company marketing programs, and delivering effective customer service.
- Work closely and in support of regional and national sales teams and maintain awareness of competitive products and marketing practices.
- The chosen candidate can live and work in a variety of US locations including VA, FL, NC, SC, GA, LA, AR, MS, TN, AL.
- Analyze customer needs and formulate solutions using all resources available; successfully promote new growth products.
- Recommend new products and modification or deletion of present products into the line.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, self-development programs, conventions, association meetings, and trade shows. Possess or have the ability to obtain a valid US passport.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and company personnel including customer service, manufacturing, sales managers, marketing, and more.
- Demonstrate ability to consistently meet customer expectations and work as part of a team.
- Maintain up to date records through CRM.
- 3-5 years experience selling value added products in a construction related field.
- Construction industry experience required, preferably with chemical grouting experience. Must have working knowledge of technical sale into the commercial construction and infrastructure.
- Possess good problem-solving and presentation skills, sales orientation, comfortable with cold calling and ability to fill pipeline with opportunities.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Travel up to 75%.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.