Global Product Marketing Manager focused on the areas below.
- Develop and implement global marketing programs to drive profitable growth, optimize the portfolio and create competitive differentiation.
- Lead initiatives and serve as product line subject matter expert from a business and a technical perspective, interacting directly with sales, customers, software, and technical teams.
- Work with corporate development and R&D Teams to develop overall strategy for organization’s emerging technologies portfolio, define new product offerings and business models.
- Design and lead market and customer engagement programs.
- Develop go-to-market plans and tactical commercialization plans.
- Identify customer and market needs and develop marketing programs.
- Develop global product line branding strategy, working with Digital Marketing to set programs to deliver key brand performance metrics.
- Works to ensure voice of the customer is integrated into product development roadmaps and works closely with early adopting customers and stakeholders to ensure alignment and acceptance of new product offerings.
- Drive new product development, overseeing product and service quality, key safety initiatives, and new product launches.
- Develop tools and execute product training to product managers, sales teams, and customers.
- Lead business case development for capital investments related to product line and optimize adjusted gross margin working across functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline, MBA preferred.
- 5 years related experience.
- Solid fundamental marketing skills including development of promotional programs. Data analytics experience preferred.
- Excellent decision-making, communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills. Strong technical (software) background.
- Strong financial skills.
- Prior marketing management experience in a construction, materials or software market.
- Travel up to 25%.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.