Category Manager focused on the areas below.
- Help build a world-class procurement function in a dynamic and growing company.
- Develop strategies and conduct sourcing initiatives for a variety of indirect categories including: Travel (Airlines, Hotels, Rental cars), Fleets, Expenses and meeting/event management.
- Find opportunities, influence stakeholders, negotiate outstanding contract terms, and track success.
- Demonstrate leadership through innovation, data-driven decision making and superior communication and teamwork.
- Provide project management and strategic guidance to cross-functional teams.
- Develop relationships with suppliers, senior managers, and key stakeholders, communicating effectively to resolve issues and exceed expectations.
- Implement and manage compliance metrics and performance KPIs.
- Apply industry best practices and market trends to create forward-thinking category strategies.
- Lead contract negotiations with internal business partners and provide overall value, meeting or exceeding year-over-year cost reductions.
- Ensure all suppliers under control meet or exceed Days Payable Outstanding objectives.
- Maintain compliance with Corporate training and safety programs.
- Independently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Masters and Professional Certification (CPM, CSPM, GBTA, Six Sigma, LEAN) preferred.
- 5 years broad-based procurement experience including all phases of strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, risk mitigation, and enabling technologies.
- Experience managing Travel, Expenses, meeting and event management.
- Experience with Spend Analytics and ability to use data to find spend reduction opportunities.
- Ability to read, create, and negotiate supply agreements, SOWs and RFP/RFI. Experience working with legal counsel to negotiate contract terms and conditions.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.