Regional Director focused on the areas below.
- Provide leadership, management and oversight of the development and growth of the company’s Regional Operations. Work with the company’s service line leaders to drive growth and margin of offerings within the Market.
- Assess the current state of the region and develop go-to-market strategy and execution plans. Bring the company’s current design-build capabilities to solve for existing challenges for customers.
- Develop strategic partnerships with regional engineering firms. Drive revenue and margin growth for services including Soil Stabilization, Rockfall and Bridge capabilities.
- Promote and maintain a culture of safety, customer service, quality, and continuous improvement through engaging crew members to participate in meeting or exceeding safety goals, ensuring a uniform and quality product/service is delivered on every job, minimizing warranty issues, driving customer service and linking standards to project execution. Ensure direct reports adhere to and maintain ethical behavior.
- Lead, manage and coach Project Engineers based on complexity of projects. Provide effective support and leadership for crews operating within the region.
- Engage with Project Development Engineers to drive revenue growth, bidding and estimating of projects. Present at regional and national conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering or Hydro Engineering. Master’s Degree or MBA a plus.
- Extensive combined knowledge in Civil Bridge, Hydro and Soils design and construction projects.
- Record of successful revenue growth and management of a similarly sized P&L operation.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.