Project Development Engineer focused on the areas below.
- Create and expand company footprint in the Coastal marketplace, identifying project opportunities, cultivating key partner relationships, researching mitigation opportunities, engaging in industry events and providing progress updates to management team.
- Attend and host client meetings, trade shows, sales meetings, and other industry-related events, networking and developing new contacts for business opportunities.
- Drive project-based quality, continuous improvement and execution standards in coordination with field support teams.
- Evaluate finances, budgeting, and forecasting for Market Sector.
- Promote and maintain a culture of high responsiveness, customer service, quality, safety and continuous improvement.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned geographical region.
- Self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment, making decisions and assessments quickly and accurately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering. Master’s Degree Preferred.
- 8+ years of experience building relationships in the marine and coastal engineering/construction industry.
- Proven track record of success. Management experience required.
- PE licensure.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.