Project Development Engineer focused on the areas below.
- Create and expand company footprint in the Power Distribution marketplace, identifying project opportunities, cultivating key partner relationships, researching mitigation opportunities, engaging in industry events and providing progress updates to management team.
- Attend and host client meetings, trade shows, sales meetings, and other industry-related events, networking and developing new contacts for business opportunities.
- Drive project-based quality, continuous improvement and execution standards in coordination with field support teams.
- Identify and meet with potential acquisition targets. The role is a key member of acquisition execution and champion the integration.
- Promote and maintain a culture of high responsiveness, customer service, quality, safety and continuous improvement.
- Ability to travel extensively as needed to accomplish objectives.
- Self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment, making decisions and assessments quickly and accurately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering. Master’s Degree Preferred.
- 8+ years of experience building relationships in the Power Distribution engineering/maintenance/construction industry.
- Proven track record of success. Management experience required.
- PE licensure.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.