Regional Construction Operations Director focused on the areas below.
- Leads and directs the regional planning process.
- Sets objectives and courses of action that align with corporate and business unit goals.
- Provides leadership in the competitive construction industry and exhibits expertise in substation or transmission line operations.
- Anticipates and positions the organization to meet future business needs in a competitive environment.
- Provides strategic leadership and direction for transmission line and substation construction, transmission line maintenance, civil construction, trucking.
- Develops, approves and manages budget to support work plans and operating budgets which supports operational performance and compliance.
- Leads and directs the organization in a commitment to continuous improvement, effectively monitoring and reengineering core processes for the improvement of performance.
- 10-15 years of experience in heavy construction or the equivalent combination of education and experience in the utility and/or construction industry.
- 8 years in a management position responsible for managing construction and/or substation or transmission line construction organizations.
- 5 years of experience operating and managing large and cost sensitive projects in a competitive environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or construction management, or journeyman electrician or lineman certification or equivalent technical education.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.