Director of Talent focused on the areas below.
- Oversees and directs the Talent Acquisition, Corporate Training, and Talent Management teams.
- Designs and develops the ongoing management of enterprise-wide talent and inclusion strategies and initiatives.
- The position is located in downtown Phoenix, AZ.
- Heavily focused in the areas of sourcing and recruitment, talent assessment, succession planning, performance management, leadership and employee development, diversity and inclusion, organizational effectiveness and employee engagement.
- Understands the business goals and strategic integration points and determines enterprise-wide talent acquisition, talent development, and training needs.
- Provides oversight to ensure that all talent development programs are managed effectively and measures up to competitive benchmarks or targeted metrics.
- Partners with HR business partner team to ensure programs are executed seamlessly.
- 10 years Human Resources experience, including 5 years of experience in talent development/management and/or talent acquisition.
- Proven expertise in developing and implementing programs in the areas of diversity and inclusion, organizational effectiveness, leadership development, and training.
- Demonstrated success in building partnerships/networks and enhancing ongoing relationships with clients/customers stretching across business areas.
- A 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology, Business or other job-related field from an accredited college or university (Master’s degree preferred).
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.