Account Executive focused on the areas below.
- Build, manage and execute the sales plan in collaboration with the Senior Account Executive and Regional VP of Sales for an assigned sales area.
- Grow market share by targeting specific customers where the company has resources available, securing agreements, and growing existing relationships and business to meet specified KPIs and annual goals.
- Cultivate opportunities to sell value-added services.
- Work closely with Senior Account Executive and VP of Sales, providing timely updates regarding business opportunities, including competitive market intelligence.
- Accountable for detailed knowledge of market dynamics, such as competitor activity, hospital service line changes, opening or closing of hospitals, competitor sales strategies, and billing rates.
- Manage all ordering and distribution of marketing items, attend conferences and regulatory meetings, communicate closely with team members on activities and programs in support of the business plan.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years sales experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare industry.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.