Talent Management Director focused on the areas below.
- Lead all facets of talent management including succession planning, talent management review/performance management, and training and development.
- Partner with all levels and departments of the business to create and enhance talent strategies such as Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners to help move new talent initiatives forward.
- Assess all existing talent programs, performance challenges to ensure programs are relevant and aligned with the company’s priorities.
- Lead a small internal team and external resources.
- Support leadership with coaching, assessment, and other tools for leadership development.
- Develop, design, and deliver non-technical training programs to support business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Organizational Development, or Business Management preferred.
- Experience working with executives on talent management projects.
- Experience leading teams and consultants to execute projects.
- 8 years of progressive Human Resources experience with specific expertise in talent management and leadership development.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.