Sales Director focused on the areas below.
- Manages two district managers and 10 Architectural Sales and Technical Representatives located throughout the western half of the U.S.
- Focuses on commercial waterproofing, liquids, and air barrier segments in the construction industry.
- Maintains contact with established costumers and develops new prospects in the marketplace.
- Analyzes customer needs and formulates solutions using all resources made available by the company.
- Increases sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seeks new projects by implementing planned sales strategies and company marketing programs.
- Assists district managers and sales representatives in servicing existing and prospective accounts in assigned territories in accordance with the company’s policies and programs.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience; bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to meet customer expectations, work as part of a team, and handle multiple decision makers in the sales process including architects, engineers, consultants, owner reps, general contractors, sub-contractors, and distribution channel partners.
- The ideal candidate will be located in the Northern California Region, with travel estimated to be up to 60%.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.