Maintenance Manager focused on the areas below.
- Direct the day-to-day maintenance activities within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility and provide the maintenance team with leadership and support to ensure the highest level of service and satisfaction to the Operations group.
- Prepare annual expense budgets for the Maintenance department and contribute to manufacturing, packaging and capital budgets.
- Coordinate, support and lead projects with outside contractors/vendors and internal resources from other groups. Interact with manufacturers, parts suppliers and contractors to resolve equipment problems and maintenance issues.
- Direct all aspects of the Maintenance department, prioritizing activities and schedules and assigning repairs to Maintenance Technicians to minimize interruptions in manufacturing and packaging.
- Evaluate department performance, individual performance, and staffing needs. Identify training needs as applicable and address employee performance with appropriate action.
- Direct the maintenance requirements of the plant buildings and establish standards and policies for all aspects of system and equipment design, operation and repair.
- Utilize Hazard Analysis and Root Cause Failure Analysis to determine true solutions to building system and equipment problems. Act as a technical resource for the Engineering & Facilities and Operations and makes recommendations regarding building improvements and equipment upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, chemical) with a minimum of 6 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment (automated machinery) and 2 years of direct management or supervisory experience. OR Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline (non-engineering) with a minimum of 9 years of experience working in manufacturing/maintenance position in a manufacturing environment (automated machinery) and 2 years of direct management or supervisor experience.
- Experience in developing and managing equipment reliability, repair, and maintenance programs for automated machinery and facility-based utilities required.
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment strongly preferred. Microsoft Office product experience required. SAP experience preferred. Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.