Maintenance Leader focused on the areas below.
- Direct the day-to-day maintenance activities within a manufacturing facility and provide the maintenance team with leadership and support to ensure the highest level of service and satisfaction to the Operations group.
- Prepare annual expense budgets for the Maintenance department and contribute to manufacturing, packaging and capital budgets.
- Coordinate, support and lead projects with outside contractors/vendors and internal resources from other groups. Interact with manufacturers, parts suppliers, and contractors to resolve equipment problems and maintenance issues.
- Act as a technical resource for the Engineering & Facilities and Operations and make recommendations regarding building improvements and equipment upgrades.
- Investigate deviations, perform root cause analysis, and identify corrective and preventive actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, chemical) or technical/business discipline with a minimum of 6 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment and 2 years of direct management or supervisory experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted for education for candidates who don’t have a 4-year degree.
- Experience in developing and managing equipment reliability, repair, and maintenance programs for automated machinery and facility-based utilities required.
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment strongly preferred. Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
Contact Refine Search to learn more about this or a similar search.